Two guests will enjoy an awe-inspiring adventure in Spain, exploring the history and culinary traditions of Barcelona and Madrid, including luxury hotel accommodations in each city.
The city abounds with landmarks that reflect Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí’s modernist vision, including his famous unfinished basilica, the Sagrada Familia. Stepping further back in time, Barcelona’s historic Gothic Quarter reveals its origins as an ancient Roman outpost and capital of the Crown of Aragon in the Middle Ages before transitioning into a modern metropolis in the 19th century. Outside of history and architecture, the city has become famous for its regional Catalan cuisine and celebrated chocolate.
Relics from the Moors, the monarchy, and the Spanish Civil War can be found all over Madrid’s beautiful streets. Let a scholar with in-depth knowledge lead you through Spain’s vast history — from the ornate Royal Palace of Madrid to the world-renowned Reina Sofía and Prado Museums.
- 400,000 AAdvantage® Miles
- 3 nights luxury accommodations at the 5-star Hotel Neri Barcelona
- 3 nights luxury accommodations at the 5-star hotel, Principal Madrid in Gran Via
- Barcelona tapas tour & Gaudi architectural tour
- Madrid city tour and palace tour
- High speed train transport & airport transfers
Terms: Travel must be booked by September 14, 2024. Hotels subject to availability.
Donors: World Travel and American Airlines